Blue Mountains Sightseeing & Photography Tour
- Seven hour personalised tour.
- Visit the gorges, lookouts and creeks in the Greater Blue Mountains National Park.
- Katoomba is your start point for visiting the Blue Mountains townships surrounding this ancient plateau.
- Walk the cliff edge tracks, visit waterfalls and stand on lookouts overlooking this beautiful World Heritage area.
- Professional photography tuition included.
World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park
Be sure to contact Ken or Suzanne to organise your date, time and create your tour.
- Bring a camera of some description, most popular are mobile phones.
- We teach and help you with composition in superb locations.
- Visit the stunning gorges, waterfalls and magnificent cliffs of the Blue Mountains.
- Magnificent panorama and rock formations are features of this tour.
- It is rare to see Australian animals during the day but there is plenty of bird life and the occasional Water Dragon.
- You will visit Katoomba and several other Blue Mountains towns which comprise the City of the Blue Mountains.
- The Greater Blue Mountains National Park is heritage listed.
- you will walk tracks not visited by the average tourist to access lookouts and views of waterfalls.
- With a maximum of six people and using local knowledge we guide you through some of the best mountain locations.
- Suggest you travel to Katoomba the night before your day tour and receive a free bonus sunset workshop free of charge worth $290.
- Ken, your guide is accredited and a professional landscape photographer.